Posted by: tireecottage | June 30, 2010

Late Availability on 3rd July 2010 !!

BREAKING NEWS

Due to a cancellation, we have availability for 1 week on this Saturday 3rd July – 10th July 2010.

If you’re in a position to leave this weekend, or during 3rd -10th why not have up to a week’s holiday on Tiree?! We’ve discounted the price by -15% too! Just give us a call or contact us using the “contact” tab here on the website. This is a unique chance to get a peak time week’s holiday on Tiree, in a beautiful cottage, with a good weather forecast at an affordable price!

Note, if you’re considering booking, please check availability for travel first. Links to Flybe and Calmac are on the website.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Categories

%d bloggers like this: